w88bet_tỷ lệ cá độ bóng đá_đại lý cá độ
We work to further?Indigenous Medical Education by:
- developing?curriculum around Indigenous concepts of health and healing
- undertaking Aboriginal community outreach
- supporting Indigenous medical students?through scholarships and bursaries
- responding to questions regarding the?Indigenous Student Application Program (ISAP)?
- developing and supporting?Indigenous Programming within Undergraduate Medical Education for students?looking to learn about Indigenous concepts of community, health and healing
- providing?a culturally safe space within the MD Program
Dr. Lisa Richardson,?Co-Lead, Indigenous Health Education
Dr. Jason Pennington, Co-Lead, Indigenous Health Education
Rochelle Allan,?Indigenous Peoples' Undergraduate Medical Education (UME) Program Coordinator (on leave)
Visit the OIME YouTube?channel?to view videos from some of our community members who have generously shared their stories with us.?
Office of Indigenous Medical Education,?Undergraduate Medical Education
Medical Sciences Building, Room?2354
1 King's College Circle?
Toronto, ON M5S 1A8